Hard on the heels of yesterday's discussion of high-performance computing with the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research and the National Computational Infrastructure comes the announcement that real data has started to stream out of Western Australia's Murchison Widefield Array. In fact, to anybody but the biggest …
Oh you Ozzies, you'll do anything to distract us from the Ashes fiasco, won't you? :-P
Is it just me-
Or does Professor Andreas Wicenec really need a white coat and big rubber gloves...
That looks more like an album cover than a picture of some astrophysicists.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*