Hard on the heels of yesterday's discussion of high-performance computing with the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research and the National Computational Infrastructure comes the announcement that real data has started to stream out of Western Australia's Murchison Widefield Array. In fact, to anybody but the biggest …
Oh you Ozzies, you'll do anything to distract us from the Ashes fiasco, won't you? :-P
Is it just me-
Or does Professor Andreas Wicenec really need a white coat and big rubber gloves...
That looks more like an album cover than a picture of some astrophysicists.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware