Hard on the heels of yesterday's discussion of high-performance computing with the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research and the National Computational Infrastructure comes the announcement that real data has started to stream out of Western Australia's Murchison Widefield Array. In fact, to anybody but the biggest …
Oh you Ozzies, you'll do anything to distract us from the Ashes fiasco, won't you? :-P
Is it just me-
Or does Professor Andreas Wicenec really need a white coat and big rubber gloves...
That looks more like an album cover than a picture of some astrophysicists.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON