Hard on the heels of yesterday's discussion of high-performance computing with the International Centre for Radio Astronomy Research and the National Computational Infrastructure comes the announcement that real data has started to stream out of Western Australia's Murchison Widefield Array. In fact, to anybody but the biggest …
Oh you Ozzies, you'll do anything to distract us from the Ashes fiasco, won't you? :-P
Is it just me-
Or does Professor Andreas Wicenec really need a white coat and big rubber gloves...
That looks more like an album cover than a picture of some astrophysicists.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen