Following EE's Android-based wallet, the iPhone has finally got into the Near Field Communications bonking game with a sled from Device Fidelity and a service from Moneto, bringing the joy of bonking to all. EE's service, which launched last week, is limited to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and S3 LTE. Prepaid mobe wallet service Moneto …
Only with protection
It's interesting to see the number of iphone owners who have engorged their beautiful piece of glass and aluminium in a cheap plastic shell courtesy of Barclays just so they can buy their sandwich from Pret without getting their wallet out. Apple may as well sell their phones as a screen, a battery and a main board considering how few people have their devices as his Jonyness intended.
NFC for iphone 5S, or will that slice of 'magic' be reserved for episode 6?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know