EMC Cloud Czar Mike Feinberg has left the Hopkinton-based storage biz after a rejig of product lines, El Reg can reveal. His disappearance from EMC's Exec Bios webpage caused some talk among our correspondent's contacts - an older version can be found here. According to EMC's PR folk, senior veep Feinberg has left to "pursue …
This is what CHAOS looks like
What a mess, at least EMC knows how to put smiley face on it.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star