EMC Cloud Czar Mike Feinberg has left the Hopkinton-based storage biz after a rejig of product lines, El Reg can reveal. His disappearance from EMC's Exec Bios webpage caused some talk among our correspondent's contacts - an older version can be found here. According to EMC's PR folk, senior veep Feinberg has left to "pursue …
This is what CHAOS looks like
What a mess, at least EMC knows how to put smiley face on it.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?