EMC Cloud Czar Mike Feinberg has left the Hopkinton-based storage biz after a rejig of product lines, El Reg can reveal. His disappearance from EMC's Exec Bios webpage caused some talk among our correspondent's contacts - an older version can be found here. According to EMC's PR folk, senior veep Feinberg has left to "pursue …
This is what CHAOS looks like
What a mess, at least EMC knows how to put smiley face on it.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?