A recent SEC filing has brought to light some of the details of the recent sudden departure of the CEO of standalone storage software shipper FalconStor - including the admonition that if the SEC didn't insist on the publication of the agreement, that neither party would tell all on, er, Twitter... The storage firm is living on …
Always fun to follow the adventures of the underdog companies. =)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan