A recent SEC filing has brought to light some of the details of the recent sudden departure of the CEO of standalone storage software shipper FalconStor - including the admonition that if the SEC didn't insist on the publication of the agreement, that neither party would tell all on, er, Twitter... The storage firm is living on …
Always fun to follow the adventures of the underdog companies. =)
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers