The Guardian has fixed a minor cross-site scripting vulnerability on its website. The flaw, discovered and responsibly disclosed by security researcher Pete Houghton, occurred at the worst possible place on the UK broadsheet's website - right on its login page. Readers use the page to log in and comment on stories. In theory the …
I thought you meant an error with their spoll chucker.
Actually wokrnig fro noce?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene