The Guardian has fixed a minor cross-site scripting vulnerability on its website. The flaw, discovered and responsibly disclosed by security researcher Pete Houghton, occurred at the worst possible place on the UK broadsheet's website - right on its login page. Readers use the page to log in and comment on stories. In theory the …
I thought you meant an error with their spoll chucker.
Actually wokrnig fro noce?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip