The Guardian has fixed a minor cross-site scripting vulnerability on its website. The flaw, discovered and responsibly disclosed by security researcher Pete Houghton, occurred at the worst possible place on the UK broadsheet's website - right on its login page. Readers use the page to log in and comment on stories. In theory the …
I thought you meant an error with their spoll chucker.
Actually wokrnig fro noce?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK