Acer has issued a letter (PDF) making it plain that a media report it will close its Australian PC factory and sack many workers is wrong. “Nothing could be further from the truth and we have no plans to either stop or slow down our production capacity,” wrote Charles Chung, managing director of Acer's Oceanic Region. A report …
hope he is correct but
believe nothing until it is offically denied
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip