Acer has issued a letter (PDF) making it plain that a media report it will close its Australian PC factory and sack many workers is wrong. “Nothing could be further from the truth and we have no plans to either stop or slow down our production capacity,” wrote Charles Chung, managing director of Acer's Oceanic Region. A report …
hope he is correct but
believe nothing until it is offically denied
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?