Chinese negotiators have come in for heavy criticism after global trade talks aimed at removing tariffs on a range of technology products broke down because Beijing wanted to exempt nearly half of them from the discussion. The World Trade Organisation (WTO) Information Technology Agreement (ITA) was originally signed in 1996 but …
Maybe, just maybe
they are playing the west at their own game. Allowing their stuff they make a lot of money from, go out with no tarrifs and keep tarrifs on kit they don't want to import as it will hurt their industry.
Let's not even start on food import tarrifs from "3rd world" countries.
American sour grapes
What goes around comes around.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad