Chinese negotiators have come in for heavy criticism after global trade talks aimed at removing tariffs on a range of technology products broke down because Beijing wanted to exempt nearly half of them from the discussion. The World Trade Organisation (WTO) Information Technology Agreement (ITA) was originally signed in 1996 but …
Maybe, just maybe
they are playing the west at their own game. Allowing their stuff they make a lot of money from, go out with no tarrifs and keep tarrifs on kit they don't want to import as it will hurt their industry.
Let's not even start on food import tarrifs from "3rd world" countries.
American sour grapes
What goes around comes around.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it