Chinese negotiators have come in for heavy criticism after global trade talks aimed at removing tariffs on a range of technology products broke down because Beijing wanted to exempt nearly half of them from the discussion. The World Trade Organisation (WTO) Information Technology Agreement (ITA) was originally signed in 1996 but …
Maybe, just maybe
they are playing the west at their own game. Allowing their stuff they make a lot of money from, go out with no tarrifs and keep tarrifs on kit they don't want to import as it will hurt their industry.
Let's not even start on food import tarrifs from "3rd world" countries.
American sour grapes
What goes around comes around.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad