Chinese negotiators have come in for heavy criticism after global trade talks aimed at removing tariffs on a range of technology products broke down because Beijing wanted to exempt nearly half of them from the discussion. The World Trade Organisation (WTO) Information Technology Agreement (ITA) was originally signed in 1996 but …
Maybe, just maybe
they are playing the west at their own game. Allowing their stuff they make a lot of money from, go out with no tarrifs and keep tarrifs on kit they don't want to import as it will hurt their industry.
Let's not even start on food import tarrifs from "3rd world" countries.
American sour grapes
What goes around comes around.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia