The explosion of internet-connected gadgets, sensors and other devices that underpins the "internet of things" concept makes my head hurt. When combined with the completely new security model presented by IPv6, BYOD and cloud computing, automation of endpoint management is rapidly becoming non-optional. I've started taking a …
Yawn. Just an advertorial for yet another old-skool endpoint compliance tool.
No advertorial here - but if Promisec ever wants to advertise with us I am sure we will be happy to oblige.
Perhaps you can suggest some new skool tools.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call