The explosion of internet-connected gadgets, sensors and other devices that underpins the "internet of things" concept makes my head hurt. When combined with the completely new security model presented by IPv6, BYOD and cloud computing, automation of endpoint management is rapidly becoming non-optional. I've started taking a …
Yawn. Just an advertorial for yet another old-skool endpoint compliance tool.
No advertorial here - but if Promisec ever wants to advertise with us I am sure we will be happy to oblige.
Perhaps you can suggest some new skool tools.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait