The explosion of internet-connected gadgets, sensors and other devices that underpins the "internet of things" concept makes my head hurt. When combined with the completely new security model presented by IPv6, BYOD and cloud computing, automation of endpoint management is rapidly becoming non-optional. I've started taking a …
Yawn. Just an advertorial for yet another old-skool endpoint compliance tool.
No advertorial here - but if Promisec ever wants to advertise with us I am sure we will be happy to oblige.
Perhaps you can suggest some new skool tools.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth