Google reported hefty earnings of $14.11bn on Monday for the second quarter of its fiscal year, up 19 per cent on the same quarter a year ago. The growth was even ahead of last quarter's $13.97bn, though that had been down on Q4 2012's $14.42bn and Q3's $14.10bn. Net income was $3.23bn, down slightly on quarter one's $3.35bn, …
Page is looking way too rosy. You can tell this NSA spying thing hasn't hit them...
"as people flood onto our platform we are confident we can extract even more cash from them"
"as people are FED onto our platform we are confident we can extract even more PRIVACY from them"
Re: Page is looking way too rosy. You can tell this NSA spying thing hasn't hit them...
Dunno why some brainless wonder downvoted you without saying why; I thought it was funny :)
What? No is wondering where these profits are declared for tax purposes?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?