Google reported hefty earnings of $14.11bn on Monday for the second quarter of its fiscal year, up 19 per cent on the same quarter a year ago. The growth was even ahead of last quarter's $13.97bn, though that had been down on Q4 2012's $14.42bn and Q3's $14.10bn. Net income was $3.23bn, down slightly on quarter one's $3.35bn, …
Page is looking way too rosy. You can tell this NSA spying thing hasn't hit them...
"as people flood onto our platform we are confident we can extract even more cash from them"
"as people are FED onto our platform we are confident we can extract even more PRIVACY from them"
Re: Page is looking way too rosy. You can tell this NSA spying thing hasn't hit them...
Dunno why some brainless wonder downvoted you without saying why; I thought it was funny :)
What? No is wondering where these profits are declared for tax purposes?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?