Google reported hefty earnings of $14.11bn on Monday for the second quarter of its fiscal year, up 19 per cent on the same quarter a year ago. The growth was even ahead of last quarter's $13.97bn, though that had been down on Q4 2012's $14.42bn and Q3's $14.10bn. Net income was $3.23bn, down slightly on quarter one's $3.35bn, …
Page is looking way too rosy. You can tell this NSA spying thing hasn't hit them...
"as people flood onto our platform we are confident we can extract even more cash from them"
"as people are FED onto our platform we are confident we can extract even more PRIVACY from them"
Re: Page is looking way too rosy. You can tell this NSA spying thing hasn't hit them...
Dunno why some brainless wonder downvoted you without saying why; I thought it was funny :)
What? No is wondering where these profits are declared for tax purposes?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes