Egnyte has added Google Drive access to its BYOD file access, sync'n'share mix, further weakening the mainstream storage vendors' hold on file data access. The startup offers file access, sharing and synchronisation services across end-users' various smart devices, from desktop through laptops and tablets to mobile phones, …
It looks sort of like what Backupthat has been doing. but backupthat works with any email account, not just google.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft