Egnyte has added Google Drive access to its BYOD file access, sync'n'share mix, further weakening the mainstream storage vendors' hold on file data access. The startup offers file access, sharing and synchronisation services across end-users' various smart devices, from desktop through laptops and tablets to mobile phones, …
It looks sort of like what Backupthat has been doing. but backupthat works with any email account, not just google.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?