As has been rumored for days, the special committee of Dell board members in control of the proposed private takeover deal put together by company founder Michael Dell has put off the shareholder vote for the deal. The ceremony to give the thumbs up or thumbs down to the $24.4bn deal put together by Dell, the man, Silver Lake …
"what El Reg really wants to know is what Michael Dell plans to do with the company that bears his name, whether or not he prevails in the takeover."
Gary Hart -> B.C. Comic Strip -> Wiley"s Dictionary -> Entrepreneur: someone who will do whatever is necessary for as long as possible to keep from having to get a job
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS