As has been rumored for days, the special committee of Dell board members in control of the proposed private takeover deal put together by company founder Michael Dell has put off the shareholder vote for the deal. The ceremony to give the thumbs up or thumbs down to the $24.4bn deal put together by Dell, the man, Silver Lake …
"what El Reg really wants to know is what Michael Dell plans to do with the company that bears his name, whether or not he prevails in the takeover."
Gary Hart -> B.C. Comic Strip -> Wiley"s Dictionary -> Entrepreneur: someone who will do whatever is necessary for as long as possible to keep from having to get a job
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK