As has been rumored for days, the special committee of Dell board members in control of the proposed private takeover deal put together by company founder Michael Dell has put off the shareholder vote for the deal. The ceremony to give the thumbs up or thumbs down to the $24.4bn deal put together by Dell, the man, Silver Lake …
"what El Reg really wants to know is what Michael Dell plans to do with the company that bears his name, whether or not he prevails in the takeover."
Gary Hart -> B.C. Comic Strip -> Wiley"s Dictionary -> Entrepreneur: someone who will do whatever is necessary for as long as possible to keep from having to get a job
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats