The ongoing rumor-fest over whether Apple will dump its longtime chip supplier Samsung and hook up with rival TSMC has taken yet another turn, with the latest report saying that, no, Apple isn't moving to TSMC for its A9 processor, scheduled for 2015, but is instead staying with Samsung. Or maybe – depending up which rumors you …
Who really cares about which chip foundry Apple or any other vendor uses?
This "article" isn't really anything but a relay of rumour. Not only that, but it's Apple's choice to select the supplier's they determine will best deliver to their expectations. They will declare that decision, for stockholders and SEC reporting purposes, making their decision public in the process. Those truely interested in Apple's choice of "chip shop" will find out then.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad