With four days to go in our campaign to crowd-fund an independent study into Australia's national broadband network, the Vulture South team is taking heart from the Australian Cricket team's backs-to-the-wall fight in the first Ashes test. Sure our top order may have wilted, but perhaps our last man in can make a brave stand …
That link again is: http://www.pozible.com/project/26539/
(Would be better placed in the article though).
"a sad indictment on the management style of our current Prime Minister"
When was this comment written? "Current" seems to be an important variable when talking about Australian Prime Ministers.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes