With four days to go in our campaign to crowd-fund an independent study into Australia's national broadband network, the Vulture South team is taking heart from the Australian Cricket team's backs-to-the-wall fight in the first Ashes test. Sure our top order may have wilted, but perhaps our last man in can make a brave stand …
That link again is: http://www.pozible.com/project/26539/
(Would be better placed in the article though).
"a sad indictment on the management style of our current Prime Minister"
When was this comment written? "Current" seems to be an important variable when talking about Australian Prime Ministers.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...