With four days to go in our campaign to crowd-fund an independent study into Australia's national broadband network, the Vulture South team is taking heart from the Australian Cricket team's backs-to-the-wall fight in the first Ashes test. Sure our top order may have wilted, but perhaps our last man in can make a brave stand …
That link again is: http://www.pozible.com/project/26539/
(Would be better placed in the article though).
"a sad indictment on the management style of our current Prime Minister"
When was this comment written? "Current" seems to be an important variable when talking about Australian Prime Ministers.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER