With four days to go in our campaign to crowd-fund an independent study into Australia's national broadband network, the Vulture South team is taking heart from the Australian Cricket team's backs-to-the-wall fight in the first Ashes test. Sure our top order may have wilted, but perhaps our last man in can make a brave stand …
That link again is: http://www.pozible.com/project/26539/
(Would be better placed in the article though).
"a sad indictment on the management style of our current Prime Minister"
When was this comment written? "Current" seems to be an important variable when talking about Australian Prime Ministers.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS