With four days to go in our campaign to crowd-fund an independent study into Australia's national broadband network, the Vulture South team is taking heart from the Australian Cricket team's backs-to-the-wall fight in the first Ashes test. Sure our top order may have wilted, but perhaps our last man in can make a brave stand …
That link again is: http://www.pozible.com/project/26539/
(Would be better placed in the article though).
"a sad indictment on the management style of our current Prime Minister"
When was this comment written? "Current" seems to be an important variable when talking about Australian Prime Ministers.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS