back to article JOBS from beyond grave: I AM NOT A CROOK, it was an 'aikido move'

This was the week when Apple was ruled guilty as charged in the ebook price-fixing case by US District Judge Denise Cote and will now face a trial for damages. The judge ruled that the fruity firm colluded with publishers to set the price folks should be paying for digital books and then sorted out a way to get that price. In …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

This post has been deleted by its author

This post has been deleted by its author

Silver badge
Happy

Re: "the whole service will have to rely on clerical data entry, "

That would be an ecumenical matter...

Anonymous Coward

Apple are losing a lot of court cases recently aren't they? Perhaps they're starting to realise that if you sue everybody for a multitude of stupid reasons, you are going to be spending a lot of money for not much return.

Thumb Up

"an “a[i]kido move"

Brilliant!! Aikido moves are a lot about arm twisting.

Anonymous Coward

app stores..

and you're telling me all these App Stores aren't just the same thing, the real reason various companies want to go digital distribution and have DRM locks on used titles etc.

why aren't those things under the spotlight too?

' anti-pricewar territory' - check

'had become the “gatekeeper"' - check

'eliminating retail price competition' - check

'raising the prices for trade e-books (games)' - based on seeing higher prices on digital than retail boxes, check.

Facepalm

is it some new sense to join the senses?

All of a sudden I heard a sound of explosion-type firecracker, then I felt a strange chemical smell and my work pants began to catch fire.

how can you feel a smell??

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums