Mike Quigley, the founding chief executive officer of NBN Co, the company set up to build Australia's national broadband network (NBN), has announced he will “retire from corporate life “. In a canned statements, Quigley said the following: “My job was to lay the foundations for the NBN for the next 30 years. That job is …
So glad I left
Watch the Coalition completely destroy any hope has for modern Telecoms if they get elected.
It'll be back to wires, tin cans and pigeons
CEO getting fired
Turnbull has a point, ask HP ;-)
No longer sure Libs will take out next election anymore. The depression they want to create is coming along nicely without their help.
The act of failure to deny something is not the same as confirming something. So lets not speculate.
he is going to stay on as caretaker until after the election, if the NLP gain office, Turnbull can't fire him as he's already resigned. If Labor win, then Mr. Quigley could be asked to remain. Who knows.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities