Video-streaming site Hulu has opted to walk away from talks about a possible buyout, ending months of speculation as to which media or online giant might snap it up. In a joint statement issued on Friday, co-owners 21st Century Fox, NBCUniversal, and The Walt Disney Company said they won't entertain any further offers for Hulu …
Once upon a time Jerry Yang had a great opportunity to sell Yahoo for twice what it was worth. And he whiffed.
Worth what ?
They could sell today and still get more than twice what it's worth ...
Buy subscription and still see ads?
If they'd ditch the ads for paid subscribers I might become one. 30 million unique visitors but only 4 million subscribers ought to tell them something.
I hope this doesn't mean you're ditching the exclamation mark after every word in Yahoo! related articles.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...