Video-streaming site Hulu has opted to walk away from talks about a possible buyout, ending months of speculation as to which media or online giant might snap it up. In a joint statement issued on Friday, co-owners 21st Century Fox, NBCUniversal, and The Walt Disney Company said they won't entertain any further offers for Hulu …
Once upon a time Jerry Yang had a great opportunity to sell Yahoo for twice what it was worth. And he whiffed.
Worth what ?
They could sell today and still get more than twice what it's worth ...
Buy subscription and still see ads?
If they'd ditch the ads for paid subscribers I might become one. 30 million unique visitors but only 4 million subscribers ought to tell them something.
I hope this doesn't mean you're ditching the exclamation mark after every word in Yahoo! related articles.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth