Video-streaming site Hulu has opted to walk away from talks about a possible buyout, ending months of speculation as to which media or online giant might snap it up. In a joint statement issued on Friday, co-owners 21st Century Fox, NBCUniversal, and The Walt Disney Company said they won't entertain any further offers for Hulu …
Once upon a time Jerry Yang had a great opportunity to sell Yahoo for twice what it was worth. And he whiffed.
Worth what ?
They could sell today and still get more than twice what it's worth ...
Buy subscription and still see ads?
If they'd ditch the ads for paid subscribers I might become one. 30 million unique visitors but only 4 million subscribers ought to tell them something.
I hope this doesn't mean you're ditching the exclamation mark after every word in Yahoo! related articles.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…