With the dust settling on the ISC'13 Student Cluster Challenge, it's a good time to look back, take stock, and see what we've learned. While traveling recently, I found myself unable to type on my laptop keyboard (after the idiot in front of me reclined into my lap), but I found I could still use the handy track point "nub". So …
Well done to South Africa
Not a country often thought of for HPC.
I hope this result will improve the future chances of all team members.
Re: Well done to South Africa
Pity the Germans didn't win, and then go on to combine HPC and mobile computing. Put a wheel on each corner and they'd have a KlusterKapmphwagen. Standing room only in the back.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU