With the dust settling on the ISC'13 Student Cluster Challenge, it's a good time to look back, take stock, and see what we've learned. While traveling recently, I found myself unable to type on my laptop keyboard (after the idiot in front of me reclined into my lap), but I found I could still use the handy track point "nub". So …
Well done to South Africa
Not a country often thought of for HPC.
I hope this result will improve the future chances of all team members.
Re: Well done to South Africa
Pity the Germans didn't win, and then go on to combine HPC and mobile computing. Put a wheel on each corner and they'd have a KlusterKapmphwagen. Standing room only in the back.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why