With the dust settling on the ISC'13 Student Cluster Challenge, it's a good time to look back, take stock, and see what we've learned. While traveling recently, I found myself unable to type on my laptop keyboard (after the idiot in front of me reclined into my lap), but I found I could still use the handy track point "nub". So …
Well done to South Africa
Not a country often thought of for HPC.
I hope this result will improve the future chances of all team members.
Re: Well done to South Africa
Pity the Germans didn't win, and then go on to combine HPC and mobile computing. Put a wheel on each corner and they'd have a KlusterKapmphwagen. Standing room only in the back.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat