EMC has acquired privately held Aveksa, which touts identity and access management technology to modest-sized businesses. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Monday, were undisclosed. Aveksa - headquartered in Massachusetts but runs an office in Blighty's capital - develops gear that allows companies to control access to …
Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Is that Press Release -- or a CV? So many buzzwords!
Do bee-keeping employees break out in hives?
Re: Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Er nope, generally bee keepers break into hives
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods