EMC has acquired privately held Aveksa, which touts identity and access management technology to modest-sized businesses. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Monday, were undisclosed. Aveksa - headquartered in Massachusetts but runs an office in Blighty's capital - develops gear that allows companies to control access to …
Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Is that Press Release -- or a CV? So many buzzwords!
Do bee-keeping employees break out in hives?
Re: Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Er nope, generally bee keepers break into hives
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs