EMC has acquired privately held Aveksa, which touts identity and access management technology to modest-sized businesses. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Monday, were undisclosed. Aveksa - headquartered in Massachusetts but runs an office in Blighty's capital - develops gear that allows companies to control access to …
Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Is that Press Release -- or a CV? So many buzzwords!
Do bee-keeping employees break out in hives?
Re: Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Er nope, generally bee keepers break into hives
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats