EMC has acquired privately held Aveksa, which touts identity and access management technology to modest-sized businesses. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Monday, were undisclosed. Aveksa - headquartered in Massachusetts but runs an office in Blighty's capital - develops gear that allows companies to control access to …
Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Is that Press Release -- or a CV? So many buzzwords!
Do bee-keeping employees break out in hives?
Re: Align, enable, priotize, detect and respond
Er nope, generally bee keepers break into hives
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1