Xyratex's second quarter revenues were a third less than a year ago, as were its first quarter revenues. With sales to NetApp continuing to decline and income from the new ClusterStor array still not covering its costs, Xyratex is set to shrink further this year. Revenues for the second calendar quarter were $216.2m, compared to …
Xyratex comes in a little glass vial. (A little glass vial?) A little glass vial!
Okay, okay, I'm going...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia