Xyratex's second quarter revenues were a third less than a year ago, as were its first quarter revenues. With sales to NetApp continuing to decline and income from the new ClusterStor array still not covering its costs, Xyratex is set to shrink further this year. Revenues for the second calendar quarter were $216.2m, compared to …
Xyratex comes in a little glass vial. (A little glass vial?) A little glass vial!
Okay, okay, I'm going...
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder