Big Mike has been advised to up his offer for Dell after activist investor Carl Icahn finally managed to scrape together the cash to back his refinancing proposal. The eponymous chief was sitting pretty a short time ago when it was rumoured that Icahn was having trouble raising the $5.2bn in funding needed to revamp the firm and …
If you think Dell (the man) is going to lose either way?
Whats tragic about all of this is Icahn just doesnt seem to be able to see the writing on the wall for dell. Its either got to change dramatically or die at which point your shares are worth sweet fanny adams.
Icahn couldn't care less
If he "wins" he will strip as much cash from Dell as he can, as fast as he can then be off to the next company.
eh wot ?
Icahn is a genius at this sort of thing. He is worth about 20 beellion and made all of that doing exactly this.
So unless you happen to be Warren Buffet hiding behind an AC, I think it's his opinion we'll be trusting.
Re: Icahn couldn't care less
For sure. I doubt the ink on the deal would've dried before he had already flogged all his shares.
Icahn would walk walk away laughing all the way to the bank whilst Dell (the company) would he heading straight for Ch 11.
Maybe it is back to the "dorm room"...
...For Big Mike.
Once more with feeling!?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars