US prosecutors have finally got their hands on a fugitive cybercrime suspect, nine years after the Bulgarian national was indicted (PDF) over his alleged involvement in the infamous Shadowcrew carding forum. Aleksi Kolarov, 30, appeared in a Newark, New Jersey court on Monday following his extradition from Paraguay last Friday. …
I don't know who to be more appalled at, Kolarov or Gonzalez for playing both sides?
wait. 1.5 million credit cards, and htey only did $4 million in damages? thats, um, about $3 per card?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle