US prosecutors have finally got their hands on a fugitive cybercrime suspect, nine years after the Bulgarian national was indicted (PDF) over his alleged involvement in the infamous Shadowcrew carding forum. Aleksi Kolarov, 30, appeared in a Newark, New Jersey court on Monday following his extradition from Paraguay last Friday. …
I don't know who to be more appalled at, Kolarov or Gonzalez for playing both sides?
wait. 1.5 million credit cards, and htey only did $4 million in damages? thats, um, about $3 per card?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series