Australia's mobile carriers are on notice to do more to avoid international roaming bill shock, with the Australian Communications and Media Authority setting the timetable for implementation of its International Mobile Roaming (IMR) standard. Carriers will need to implement the items in the standard by September 2013, with …
I must be missing something...
I've had these options now for years. And yes, I'm with an Australian carrier; logging in my account on their website allows me to turn roaming on/off, and I've been getting these SMSs about an hour after I touch down and actually make contact with a local tower.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it