Australia's mobile carriers are on notice to do more to avoid international roaming bill shock, with the Australian Communications and Media Authority setting the timetable for implementation of its International Mobile Roaming (IMR) standard. Carriers will need to implement the items in the standard by September 2013, with …
I must be missing something...
I've had these options now for years. And yes, I'm with an Australian carrier; logging in my account on their website allows me to turn roaming on/off, and I've been getting these SMSs about an hour after I touch down and actually make contact with a local tower.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked