Australia's mobile carriers are on notice to do more to avoid international roaming bill shock, with the Australian Communications and Media Authority setting the timetable for implementation of its International Mobile Roaming (IMR) standard. Carriers will need to implement the items in the standard by September 2013, with …
I must be missing something...
I've had these options now for years. And yes, I'm with an Australian carrier; logging in my account on their website allows me to turn roaming on/off, and I've been getting these SMSs about an hour after I touch down and actually make contact with a local tower.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests