Australia's mobile carriers are on notice to do more to avoid international roaming bill shock, with the Australian Communications and Media Authority setting the timetable for implementation of its International Mobile Roaming (IMR) standard. Carriers will need to implement the items in the standard by September 2013, with …
I must be missing something...
I've had these options now for years. And yes, I'm with an Australian carrier; logging in my account on their website allows me to turn roaming on/off, and I've been getting these SMSs about an hour after I touch down and actually make contact with a local tower.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia