Cellular Systems, the company which built O2's 4G network in London and which was apparently a cornerstone of Cornerstone - the Vodafone/O2 shared-infrastructure project - has gone into administration. Cellular Systems built the 4G trial network 18 months ago, so that O2 could test LTE transmissions at 2.6GHz before the spectrum …
Well of course they got fired....
... the execs didn't like having to travel to Widnes.
Much better to have a nice, techy company in the "centre" (i.e., London). Sigh.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…