Cloud provider Atlassian has moved to patch what a security researcher describes as a backdoor in its enterprise single sign-on Crowd service. However, the company is disputing Command Five's assertion that a second, as-yet-unpatched vulnerability remains. Command Five's advisory states that XML DTD (document type definition) …
The first time through I read that as "Alsatian", and thought, wow, most people are happy enough to get their dogs to fetch...
Atlassian plugging the backdoor
I'd prefer to hear about Atlassian plugging the backdoor.
Any word on why they didn't fix this vulnerability a year ago when it was first reported to them?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked