Cloud provider Atlassian has moved to patch what a security researcher describes as a backdoor in its enterprise single sign-on Crowd service. However, the company is disputing Command Five's assertion that a second, as-yet-unpatched vulnerability remains. Command Five's advisory states that XML DTD (document type definition) …
The first time through I read that as "Alsatian", and thought, wow, most people are happy enough to get their dogs to fetch...
Atlassian plugging the backdoor
I'd prefer to hear about Atlassian plugging the backdoor.
Any word on why they didn't fix this vulnerability a year ago when it was first reported to them?
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip