Cloud provider Atlassian has moved to patch what a security researcher describes as a backdoor in its enterprise single sign-on Crowd service. However, the company is disputing Command Five's assertion that a second, as-yet-unpatched vulnerability remains. Command Five's advisory states that XML DTD (document type definition) …
The first time through I read that as "Alsatian", and thought, wow, most people are happy enough to get their dogs to fetch...
Atlassian plugging the backdoor
I'd prefer to hear about Atlassian plugging the backdoor.
Any word on why they didn't fix this vulnerability a year ago when it was first reported to them?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests