Cloud provider Atlassian has moved to patch what a security researcher describes as a backdoor in its enterprise single sign-on Crowd service. However, the company is disputing Command Five's assertion that a second, as-yet-unpatched vulnerability remains. Command Five's advisory states that XML DTD (document type definition) …
The first time through I read that as "Alsatian", and thought, wow, most people are happy enough to get their dogs to fetch...
Atlassian plugging the backdoor
I'd prefer to hear about Atlassian plugging the backdoor.
Any word on why they didn't fix this vulnerability a year ago when it was first reported to them?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015