Cloud provider Atlassian has moved to patch what a security researcher describes as a backdoor in its enterprise single sign-on Crowd service. However, the company is disputing Command Five's assertion that a second, as-yet-unpatched vulnerability remains. Command Five's advisory states that XML DTD (document type definition) …
The first time through I read that as "Alsatian", and thought, wow, most people are happy enough to get their dogs to fetch...
Atlassian plugging the backdoor
I'd prefer to hear about Atlassian plugging the backdoor.
Any word on why they didn't fix this vulnerability a year ago when it was first reported to them?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Barnes & Noble: Swallow a Samsung Nook tablet, please ... pretty please