In spite of a committee report recommending that Australia's Senate pass the proposed data breach notification bill, the overcrowded legislative program has put paid to the legislation for now. With the government presumably holding its last parliamentary sitting before this year's election, and with the political distraction of …
How to speed up the process
We should make every bit of legislation include even a minor pay raise for pollies. Then we'd see legislation being passed so quickly they'd put the "Fast & Furious" franchise to shame.
"...with the political distraction of the ALP government playing hot-swap-the-leader on Thursday evening..."
<scratch head> Nooo.... I'm pretty certain this happened on Wednesday, with Channel 9 political commentators assuring the public that they'd break to the rugby in time for kickoff.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM