In spite of a committee report recommending that Australia's Senate pass the proposed data breach notification bill, the overcrowded legislative program has put paid to the legislation for now. With the government presumably holding its last parliamentary sitting before this year's election, and with the political distraction of …
How to speed up the process
We should make every bit of legislation include even a minor pay raise for pollies. Then we'd see legislation being passed so quickly they'd put the "Fast & Furious" franchise to shame.
"...with the political distraction of the ALP government playing hot-swap-the-leader on Thursday evening..."
<scratch head> Nooo.... I'm pretty certain this happened on Wednesday, with Channel 9 political commentators assuring the public that they'd break to the rugby in time for kickoff.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- New Snapchat Snapcash service inspires amateur PORN STARS