In spite of a committee report recommending that Australia's Senate pass the proposed data breach notification bill, the overcrowded legislative program has put paid to the legislation for now. With the government presumably holding its last parliamentary sitting before this year's election, and with the political distraction of …
How to speed up the process
We should make every bit of legislation include even a minor pay raise for pollies. Then we'd see legislation being passed so quickly they'd put the "Fast & Furious" franchise to shame.
"...with the political distraction of the ALP government playing hot-swap-the-leader on Thursday evening..."
<scratch head> Nooo.... I'm pretty certain this happened on Wednesday, with Channel 9 political commentators assuring the public that they'd break to the rugby in time for kickoff.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars