The Nextgen brand is now the umbrella for all the operations of the former Leightons Telecommunications, with the Australian company announcing that the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP) has acquired 70 per cent of the operation. Construction company Leighton Holdings first announced that it was seeking a buyer for its …
They own a lot of companies
Their most famous being Camelot, our National Lottery supplier.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?