The Nextgen brand is now the umbrella for all the operations of the former Leightons Telecommunications, with the Australian company announcing that the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP) has acquired 70 per cent of the operation. Construction company Leighton Holdings first announced that it was seeking a buyer for its …
They own a lot of companies
Their most famous being Camelot, our National Lottery supplier.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory