The Nextgen brand is now the umbrella for all the operations of the former Leightons Telecommunications, with the Australian company announcing that the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP) has acquired 70 per cent of the operation. Construction company Leighton Holdings first announced that it was seeking a buyer for its …
They own a lot of companies
Their most famous being Camelot, our National Lottery supplier.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad