One of the most familiar faces of chip giant Intel is CTO Justin Rattner, and he has just announced his departure from the company. Rattner joined Chipzilla in 1973, and six years later he was the company's first principal engineer. He was named its fourth Intel Fellow in 1988 thanks in large part to his work in parallel …
Smells like political shenanigans. Still.. his payoff will be handsome..
What Can We Expect?
Does this mean the astronomically high price of their chips will come down? Or is that awaiting a burst of inflation to resolve?
Re: What Can We Expect?
Off topic or not, but a number of years ago Ericsson urged people older than 35 to leave the company, presumably they are doing much better now.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s