Flash memory firm SanDisk has made a substantial investment in flash-based cloud storage gateway startup, Panzura. Let's introduce Panzura. Among other items, it produces a Quicksilver Cloud Storage Controller providing access to files in the cloud using Panzura FS, a global file system, with a single namespace, global …
It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle