Flash memory firm SanDisk has made a substantial investment in flash-based cloud storage gateway startup, Panzura. Let's introduce Panzura. Among other items, it produces a Quicksilver Cloud Storage Controller providing access to files in the cloud using Panzura FS, a global file system, with a single namespace, global …
It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network