Flash memory firm SanDisk has made a substantial investment in flash-based cloud storage gateway startup, Panzura. Let's introduce Panzura. Among other items, it produces a Quicksilver Cloud Storage Controller providing access to files in the cloud using Panzura FS, a global file system, with a single namespace, global …
It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL