Cloud silo and server hosting service provider UKFast, which owns three data centres across the UK and claims Coutts private bank and NHS trusts among its customers, has brought on board an M&A specialist to help it embark on a UK acquisition spree. UKFast claims it had previously lost acquisition targets to rivals because it …
So clouds *based* in UK?
That sounds like a good story for a lot of people.
The problem with UKFast is that everybody knows its brand/sales before brains/stability. Potential acquisitions go to competitors because people don't want to be associated with UKFast unless being paid over the odds and able to make a swift exit.
</a web host>
Can only be a good thing
Good to see a UK hosting firm doing so well.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row