The Competitive Carriers Coalition, lobby for non-Telstra telecommunications companies in Australia, is concerned that competition reform in Australia is losing steam. Releasing a study into the state of competition in the Australian market, the CCC had a long list of measures by which it says Australia's telecommunications …
Time to break up Telstra?
The Australian government should do what New Zealand has and negotiate a split between the wholesale and retail business of the dominant, ex state monopoly telecom provider.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait