The Competitive Carriers Coalition, lobby for non-Telstra telecommunications companies in Australia, is concerned that competition reform in Australia is losing steam. Releasing a study into the state of competition in the Australian market, the CCC had a long list of measures by which it says Australia's telecommunications …
Time to break up Telstra?
The Australian government should do what New Zealand has and negotiate a split between the wholesale and retail business of the dominant, ex state monopoly telecom provider.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…