The Competitive Carriers Coalition, lobby for non-Telstra telecommunications companies in Australia, is concerned that competition reform in Australia is losing steam. Releasing a study into the state of competition in the Australian market, the CCC had a long list of measures by which it says Australia's telecommunications …
Time to break up Telstra?
The Australian government should do what New Zealand has and negotiate a split between the wholesale and retail business of the dominant, ex state monopoly telecom provider.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant