The Competitive Carriers Coalition, lobby for non-Telstra telecommunications companies in Australia, is concerned that competition reform in Australia is losing steam. Releasing a study into the state of competition in the Australian market, the CCC had a long list of measures by which it says Australia's telecommunications …
Time to break up Telstra?
The Australian government should do what New Zealand has and negotiate a split between the wholesale and retail business of the dominant, ex state monopoly telecom provider.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer