eHow owner Demand Media seems unmoved by the announcement that even mega tech palace Microsoft has bowed out of ecommerce. Demand has decided to give it a go, albeit on in a niche market and on a much smaller scale, with the acquisition of arty ecommerce site Society6 for $94m in cash and shares. Demand, which also owns …
I own some websites no-one's heard of as well
Haven't managed to sell any for $94m though. Hats off.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON