eHow owner Demand Media seems unmoved by the announcement that even mega tech palace Microsoft has bowed out of ecommerce. Demand has decided to give it a go, albeit on in a niche market and on a much smaller scale, with the acquisition of arty ecommerce site Society6 for $94m in cash and shares. Demand, which also owns …
I own some websites no-one's heard of as well
Haven't managed to sell any for $94m though. Hats off.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support