Security vendor Trend Micro has embiggened its industry collaboration credentials this week after helping Taiwanese police arrest one man in connection with a widespread targeted attack, and teaming up with Interpol on a new cyber crime prevention centre. The targeted attack in question used the notorious Ghost remote access …
UNIX malware strikes again ..
When are they going to learn that this open-source is not as secure as the Microsoft Windows industry compliant standard ..
Re: UNIX malware strikes again ..
Yep! Combat proven on NT-6.2 64bit platform.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market