Security vendor Trend Micro has embiggened its industry collaboration credentials this week after helping Taiwanese police arrest one man in connection with a widespread targeted attack, and teaming up with Interpol on a new cyber crime prevention centre. The targeted attack in question used the notorious Ghost remote access …
UNIX malware strikes again ..
When are they going to learn that this open-source is not as secure as the Microsoft Windows industry compliant standard ..
Re: UNIX malware strikes again ..
Yep! Combat proven on NT-6.2 64bit platform.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked