Security vendor Trend Micro has embiggened its industry collaboration credentials this week after helping Taiwanese police arrest one man in connection with a widespread targeted attack, and teaming up with Interpol on a new cyber crime prevention centre. The targeted attack in question used the notorious Ghost remote access …
UNIX malware strikes again ..
When are they going to learn that this open-source is not as secure as the Microsoft Windows industry compliant standard ..
Re: UNIX malware strikes again ..
Yep! Combat proven on NT-6.2 64bit platform.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS