Both North and South Korea are under cyber attack from a group of unidentified hackers who blitzed senior government officials' websites and a group of media companies. The website of the South Korean presidential office and prime minister's office were among the sites hit on Tuesday morning. "The government confirms there was …
It's better than a real war I suppose.
Anonymouse you mean?
Bugger -- I just LOLed
I don't care who but if it is one attack on both of them - lovely job.
kim dot com has many dogs, dogs are the national dish of korea, the truth will out
For some reason this reminds me of Spy vs. Spy, especially the very few strips and the single animation where neither the black nor white spy wins.
Spy vs. Spy??
The real winner is the gray lady spy in Spy vs. Spy vs. Spy. But we never know who the greay lady spy works for!
Android malware strikes again ...
Serves them right for not using the industry standards compliant Microsoft Windows ..
According to one image I saw, North Korea uses Macs...
...so, serves them right.
War of the WWWorlds
It started with a simple exploit....
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO