Fleeing flocks of furious testers who think your last beta was more like a pre-alpha compiled after a Friday night bender? Or perhaps you're more the independent operator who wants an environment in which the PHB* is far, far away and your users are a captive audience. CSIRO has just the thing for you: with a new ship lining up …
"Bootnote: *PHB, pointy-headed boss, from the Bastard Operator from Hell. ®"
Beggin' your pardon m'lord, PHB was coined by Dilbert fans due to the fact that as the strip progressed the boss' hair became more, well, pointy.
Amended and chastened.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?