Fleeing flocks of furious testers who think your last beta was more like a pre-alpha compiled after a Friday night bender? Or perhaps you're more the independent operator who wants an environment in which the PHB* is far, far away and your users are a captive audience. CSIRO has just the thing for you: with a new ship lining up …
"Bootnote: *PHB, pointy-headed boss, from the Bastard Operator from Hell. ®"
Beggin' your pardon m'lord, PHB was coined by Dilbert fans due to the fact that as the strip progressed the boss' hair became more, well, pointy.
Amended and chastened.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft