Fleeing flocks of furious testers who think your last beta was more like a pre-alpha compiled after a Friday night bender? Or perhaps you're more the independent operator who wants an environment in which the PHB* is far, far away and your users are a captive audience. CSIRO has just the thing for you: with a new ship lining up …
"Bootnote: *PHB, pointy-headed boss, from the Bastard Operator from Hell. ®"
Beggin' your pardon m'lord, PHB was coined by Dilbert fans due to the fact that as the strip progressed the boss' hair became more, well, pointy.
Amended and chastened.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat