Fleeing flocks of furious testers who think your last beta was more like a pre-alpha compiled after a Friday night bender? Or perhaps you're more the independent operator who wants an environment in which the PHB* is far, far away and your users are a captive audience. CSIRO has just the thing for you: with a new ship lining up …
"Bootnote: *PHB, pointy-headed boss, from the Bastard Operator from Hell. ®"
Beggin' your pardon m'lord, PHB was coined by Dilbert fans due to the fact that as the strip progressed the boss' hair became more, well, pointy.
Amended and chastened.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad