Are you one of the silent minority that's still planning to buy a Facebook phone but just hasn't got around to it yet? You may be out of luck, as AT&T has reportedly sold out of its initial stock (and it won't be ordering any more). AT&T had an exclusive deal with Facebook to offer the HTC First, the only Android handset to come …
Lots and Lots!
"We sold a bunch more when we lowered the price," de la Vega said...
That's just an odd statement coming from anyone in the C-Suite. Usually we'd get something like 'By streamlining our retail partnership structure we were able to provide significant velocity to existing inventory and position ourselves for delivery of the next generation of socially aware mobile technology'
Instead we get this guy who sounds like an 11 year old playing Rollercoaster Tycoon. I think it's kind of refreshing.
What it means.............
We sold around 10 or 12 handsets to start off with.
Then we lowered the price and shifted another 100.
The rest are buried in a pit, along with the contract for this massive mistake.
Re: What it means.............
buried along with all those copies of ET for the Atari 2600.
Thanks Don Jefe
"We sold a bunch more when we lowered the price,"
I'd been puzzling over what that De La Vega Guy was on about. At least now it makes sense.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account