The configurations of the systems to be used by the young HPC warriors in the 2013 International Supercomputing Conference's Student Cluster Challenge were released last week, but they have now been verified to make sure that last-minute changes are accurately represented. Here’s the "big table" showing some of the details for …
pl. brace A pair of like things
All the OSes in this list are *NIX derivatives. No Microsoft nor Apple product amongst them. Now the lack of fruity products I understand (they tend to be more consumer-oriented), but isn't MSFT supposed to have server-level products that can upscale? Apparently, they don't upscale that far that well. ^_^
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM