The configurations of the systems to be used by the young HPC warriors in the 2013 International Supercomputing Conference's Student Cluster Challenge were released last week, but they have now been verified to make sure that last-minute changes are accurately represented. Here’s the "big table" showing some of the details for …
pl. brace A pair of like things
All the OSes in this list are *NIX derivatives. No Microsoft nor Apple product amongst them. Now the lack of fruity products I understand (they tend to be more consumer-oriented), but isn't MSFT supposed to have server-level products that can upscale? Apparently, they don't upscale that far that well. ^_^
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO