The configurations of the systems to be used by the young HPC warriors in the 2013 International Supercomputing Conference's Student Cluster Challenge were released last week, but they have now been verified to make sure that last-minute changes are accurately represented. Here’s the "big table" showing some of the details for …
pl. brace A pair of like things
All the OSes in this list are *NIX derivatives. No Microsoft nor Apple product amongst them. Now the lack of fruity products I understand (they tend to be more consumer-oriented), but isn't MSFT supposed to have server-level products that can upscale? Apparently, they don't upscale that far that well. ^_^
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix