Oracle is embarking on a spree of partnerships to assure the success of its much-ballyhooed 12c database among cloud companies. The red giant's chief, Larry Ellison, announced during Oracle's disappointing fourth quarter earnings call yesterday that Oracle will be forming alliances with NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Microsoft, and …
""Next week, we will be announcing technology partnerships with the most important – the largest and most important SaaS companies and infrastructure companies in the cloud. And they will be using our technology, committing to our technology for years to come," Ellison said on the call in response to a question from an analyst about Oracle's upcoming multi-tenant 12c database."
Ummm, you already made the announcement. So, Next week you will re-announce.....
Mark Hurd distracted again?
By the balanc look sheet, it looks like Mark Hurd has been up to his old tricks again.
This could be the biggest
partner MS has ever reduced to rubble.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS