Oracle is embarking on a spree of partnerships to assure the success of its much-ballyhooed 12c database among cloud companies. The red giant's chief, Larry Ellison, announced during Oracle's disappointing fourth quarter earnings call yesterday that Oracle will be forming alliances with NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Microsoft, and …
""Next week, we will be announcing technology partnerships with the most important – the largest and most important SaaS companies and infrastructure companies in the cloud. And they will be using our technology, committing to our technology for years to come," Ellison said on the call in response to a question from an analyst about Oracle's upcoming multi-tenant 12c database."
Ummm, you already made the announcement. So, Next week you will re-announce.....
Mark Hurd distracted again?
By the balanc look sheet, it looks like Mark Hurd has been up to his old tricks again.
This could be the biggest
partner MS has ever reduced to rubble.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders