Hip hip hooray! Flash and memory fab operator Micron has made a quarterly profit, its first for eight quarters. Micron saw revenues of $2.3bn in its third fiscal 2013 quarter, ended 30 May 2013. This was agreeably larger than the previous quarter's $2.1bn and also the year-ago quarter's $2.2bn. Last quarter it made a loss of $ …
Boise where is Marlene?
Pronounced Boycee so people from there get a lot of laughs in the UK.
From Extended Systems conferences
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst