Hip hip hooray! Flash and memory fab operator Micron has made a quarterly profit, its first for eight quarters. Micron saw revenues of $2.3bn in its third fiscal 2013 quarter, ended 30 May 2013. This was agreeably larger than the previous quarter's $2.1bn and also the year-ago quarter's $2.2bn. Last quarter it made a loss of $ …
Boise where is Marlene?
Pronounced Boycee so people from there get a lot of laughs in the UK.
From Extended Systems conferences
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...