Hip hip hooray! Flash and memory fab operator Micron has made a quarterly profit, its first for eight quarters. Micron saw revenues of $2.3bn in its third fiscal 2013 quarter, ended 30 May 2013. This was agreeably larger than the previous quarter's $2.1bn and also the year-ago quarter's $2.2bn. Last quarter it made a loss of $ …
Boise where is Marlene?
Pronounced Boycee so people from there get a lot of laughs in the UK.
From Extended Systems conferences
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL