Hip hip hooray! Flash and memory fab operator Micron has made a quarterly profit, its first for eight quarters. Micron saw revenues of $2.3bn in its third fiscal 2013 quarter, ended 30 May 2013. This was agreeably larger than the previous quarter's $2.1bn and also the year-ago quarter's $2.2bn. Last quarter it made a loss of $ …
Boise where is Marlene?
Pronounced Boycee so people from there get a lot of laughs in the UK.
From Extended Systems conferences
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA