Cisco has announced it wants to slurp private firm Composite Software, which brings together traditional and cloud data in a single view, for about $180m. The networking giant said it would like to splice the data virtualisation software and services company into its own portfolio of Smart Services. "Cisco's strategy is to …
Ah, CISCO, purveyor of NSA compatible network equipment and recommended by ...
And their equipment is made in China.
What better guarantees for data security?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders