Cisco has announced it wants to slurp private firm Composite Software, which brings together traditional and cloud data in a single view, for about $180m. The networking giant said it would like to splice the data virtualisation software and services company into its own portfolio of Smart Services. "Cisco's strategy is to …
Ah, CISCO, purveyor of NSA compatible network equipment and recommended by ...
And their equipment is made in China.
What better guarantees for data security?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards