Cisco has announced it wants to slurp private firm Composite Software, which brings together traditional and cloud data in a single view, for about $180m. The networking giant said it would like to splice the data virtualisation software and services company into its own portfolio of Smart Services. "Cisco's strategy is to …
Ah, CISCO, purveyor of NSA compatible network equipment and recommended by ...
And their equipment is made in China.
What better guarantees for data security?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER