Cisco has announced it wants to slurp private firm Composite Software, which brings together traditional and cloud data in a single view, for about $180m. The networking giant said it would like to splice the data virtualisation software and services company into its own portfolio of Smart Services. "Cisco's strategy is to …
Ah, CISCO, purveyor of NSA compatible network equipment and recommended by ...
And their equipment is made in China.
What better guarantees for data security?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes