Cisco has announced it wants to slurp private firm Composite Software, which brings together traditional and cloud data in a single view, for about $180m. The networking giant said it would like to splice the data virtualisation software and services company into its own portfolio of Smart Services. "Cisco's strategy is to …
Ah, CISCO, purveyor of NSA compatible network equipment and recommended by ...
And their equipment is made in China.
What better guarantees for data security?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it