Most pundits put prime-time commercial-grade quantum computing at some distance in the future, with only a few notable exceptions. While D-Wave is selling computers it says use a process known as quantum annealing, and there exists a handful of companies selling kit for quantum key distribution, we're not even scratching the …
the first fund where your investment is a superposition of states
you cannot know whether you made a profit or a loss until you look at your holding and the wave function collapses
although many of my investments seem to work out this way, collapsed, so perhaps it's nothing new after all
Funny, but to be fair to D-wave...
...there's not actually any clear, unambiguous evidence of superposition taking place in their computer yet.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp