Most pundits put prime-time commercial-grade quantum computing at some distance in the future, with only a few notable exceptions. While D-Wave is selling computers it says use a process known as quantum annealing, and there exists a handful of companies selling kit for quantum key distribution, we're not even scratching the …
the first fund where your investment is a superposition of states
you cannot know whether you made a profit or a loss until you look at your holding and the wave function collapses
although many of my investments seem to work out this way, collapsed, so perhaps it's nothing new after all
Funny, but to be fair to D-wave...
...there's not actually any clear, unambiguous evidence of superposition taking place in their computer yet.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- iPHONE 6 MOUNTAIN: Apple piling up 80 MILLION massive 'Air' Jesus Phones