GE has announced a cloud-based analytics platform for net-connected devices as the manufacturing giant tries to forge a set of technologies for what it terms "the industrial internet". The company has partnered with three major tech companies – Amazon, Accenture, and Pivotal – to help it build a platform for storing and …
Accenture involved, huh? Well I suppose it could have been worse.
No wait, it couldn't. This is as bad as it gets. Your project is doomed - sorry,
(Advice to GE - don't throw bad money after bad).
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity