GE has announced a cloud-based analytics platform for net-connected devices as the manufacturing giant tries to forge a set of technologies for what it terms "the industrial internet". The company has partnered with three major tech companies – Amazon, Accenture, and Pivotal – to help it build a platform for storing and …
Accenture involved, huh? Well I suppose it could have been worse.
No wait, it couldn't. This is as bad as it gets. Your project is doomed - sorry,
(Advice to GE - don't throw bad money after bad).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests