GE has announced a cloud-based analytics platform for net-connected devices as the manufacturing giant tries to forge a set of technologies for what it terms "the industrial internet". The company has partnered with three major tech companies – Amazon, Accenture, and Pivotal – to help it build a platform for storing and …
Accenture involved, huh? Well I suppose it could have been worse.
No wait, it couldn't. This is as bad as it gets. Your project is doomed - sorry,
(Advice to GE - don't throw bad money after bad).
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?