GE has announced a cloud-based analytics platform for net-connected devices as the manufacturing giant tries to forge a set of technologies for what it terms "the industrial internet". The company has partnered with three major tech companies – Amazon, Accenture, and Pivotal – to help it build a platform for storing and …
Accenture involved, huh? Well I suppose it could have been worse.
No wait, it couldn't. This is as bad as it gets. Your project is doomed - sorry,
(Advice to GE - don't throw bad money after bad).
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things