The US government will sink $100m (£63.5m) into research and development of White Space technology over the next five years. And the majority of the cash will come from everyone's favourite mad-professor tech clearing-house DARPA. The first $23m will come direct from the White House, and will be awarded in the next couple of …
What a communications technology should be
White House - $23m
DARPA - $60m
US Department of Commerce - $17.5m
"NSA inside" sticker - priceless
ALL THESE FREQUENCIES ARE YOURS EXCEPT 3760 kHz. ATTEMPT NO TRANSMISSION THERE. USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks