back to article Panda-peddlers cuffed for chess gambling gambit

Two Chinese virus writers jailed in 2007 for spreading the info-stealing Panda (Fujacks) malware have been nabbed again after setting up an illegal online gambling site on their release from prison. After getting out of the slammer, Zhang Shun and Li Jun decided to go straight and launch an online gaming company, however things …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Devil

Steals game credentials

Linux has no games worth playing other than XPilot. Linux Gaming Fail.

Anonymous Coward

Re: Steals game credentials

Admittedly I don't know what's on there but..... steam is on Linux now isn't it?

Silver badge

Thanks for xpilot - looks fun

http://www.linuxgames.com/

Silver badge

"Steam is on Linux now isn't it?"

"Admittedly I don't know what's on there but..... steam is on Linux now isn't it?"

Yes indeed. And not only is Steam available for Linux, but using Steam, you have about 225 games available, almost all of them indies. (Steam lists 271 items for Linux but there is a sizable fraction of DLC items, along with two versions of some games: the game available alone or in a "de luxe" version with a soundtrack, etc.)

Linux gaming on Steam is no reason to run Linux... or Steam.

Silver badge
Happy

Re: "Steam is on Linux now isn't it?"

I just had a quick look to see what is avalaible on steam for Linux, one or two interesting titles and then I saw this

"Sim Surgeon", it looks like a mixture between SAW ( the movie) and "Operation" ( the board game for kids).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/233720/

Bronze badge
Linux

What about OOLite? Micropolis? Game Dev Tycoon? CorsixTH? OpenTTD? FreeCiv?

Linux has tons of good games. You just need to know where to look.

Silver badge
Linux

Re: Steals game credentials

>>Linux has no games worth playing other than XPilot. Linux Gaming Fail.

XSkat, but it might be too complicated for you.

Anonymous Coward

Wow, a *whole line* of really uninspired/-ing Linux games titles! Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo must be shaking in their boots.

Anonymous Coward

"What about OOLite? Micropolis? Game Dev Tycoon? CorsixTH? OpenTTD? FreeCiv? Linux has tons of good games. You just need to know where to look."

Ha-ha-ha. Look in the fucking toilet, you'll find more of the same.

Devil

Best game on Linux is...

...Try and get a day's productivity in a standard IT consultancy whilst integrating with Outlook mail / appointments and formatting 300 page Word docs with *no* style / font / point size / pagination shifts using a Linux BYOD.

Anonymous Coward

Lets have a contest ..

Lets have a contest where we can not mention Windows in a discussion on malware ..

Silver badge

Re: Lets have a contest ..

"Lets have a contest where we can not mention Windows in a discussion on malware .."

You'll have to take out Eadon first!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums