PCIe card-flasher Fusion-io has been talking to financial analysts about killing off its "wasteful" research projects and building OEM momentum for its cost-reduced ioScale card. The message is that costs are about to go down and revenues will climb. Stifel Nicolaus analyst Aaron Rakers noted that Fusion is working on a third …
so how cheap is cheap?
Instead of telling us the costs of these devices we get 50% approx of the text talking about the management musical chairs being played. Pah.
Fail for totally obvious reasons
How can they talk about killing off "wasteful" research projects while in the same breath be "bragging" about their Ion data acceleration software? Wasn't that software one of those "wasteful" projects and why they bought SCST?
So which is it Fusion, are you competing with EMC and building a systems play or are you just a smaller version of LSI and selling hardware components?
Reactionary to Vioin PCIe Price Cuts
FIO is just responding to Violin Memory's PCIe product introductions. Let the price war begin!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor