American spooks are watching everything you do - but don't worry about that too much, here comes a nice new iOS design. That was pretty much the message of the week in tech, when the world woke up to an online surveillance programme that made Big Brother look like a little sissy, while fanbois mulled the end of iPhones as they …
Face book? WTF?
It is about as new as iFolly. Yes over 1Bn people are wrong!
Indeed they often are
3 Million people may read the sun - doesnt mean Im going to.
(and where does the article say facebook is new AC muppet?)
The term 'hoo-haa' is a commonly used nickname here in the States for a woman's meat wallet. I think it is hilarious, just like if I was in London talking about a coworker who slipped and busted her fanny.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth