American spooks are watching everything you do - but don't worry about that too much, here comes a nice new iOS design. That was pretty much the message of the week in tech, when the world woke up to an online surveillance programme that made Big Brother look like a little sissy, while fanbois mulled the end of iPhones as they …
Face book? WTF?
It is about as new as iFolly. Yes over 1Bn people are wrong!
Indeed they often are
3 Million people may read the sun - doesnt mean Im going to.
(and where does the article say facebook is new AC muppet?)
The term 'hoo-haa' is a commonly used nickname here in the States for a woman's meat wallet. I think it is hilarious, just like if I was in London talking about a coworker who slipped and busted her fanny.
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them