speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise This week, Speaking in Tech regular Greg Knieriemen has fled to Germany, leaving the ever-capable Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela to host a panel session at the Dell Enterprise Forum in San Jose, California. Today's special guests are Tim Carroll, a director at Dell Research …
Mars Star Power, Makeup!
"Today's special guests are Tim Carroll, a director at Dell Research Computing Group; Drew Schulke, a director at Dell Data Center Solutions; Brian Payne, executive director at Dell Servers Solutions; and Ganesh Padmanabhan, director of products at Dell Converged Infrastructure Solutions. Listen into [sic] find more about the computer technology enabling doctors to personalise medicines to patients' genetic makeup,"
Great. No doctors involved. One day, ALL doctors will be replaced by tech salesmen. I'm looking forward to that. I'm sure we all are.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?