speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise This week, Speaking in Tech regular Greg Knieriemen has fled to Germany, leaving the ever-capable Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela to host a panel session at the Dell Enterprise Forum in San Jose, California. Today's special guests are Tim Carroll, a director at Dell Research …
Mars Star Power, Makeup!
"Today's special guests are Tim Carroll, a director at Dell Research Computing Group; Drew Schulke, a director at Dell Data Center Solutions; Brian Payne, executive director at Dell Servers Solutions; and Ganesh Padmanabhan, director of products at Dell Converged Infrastructure Solutions. Listen into [sic] find more about the computer technology enabling doctors to personalise medicines to patients' genetic makeup,"
Great. No doctors involved. One day, ALL doctors will be replaced by tech salesmen. I'm looking forward to that. I'm sure we all are.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?