HP has joined forces with Google to sell collections of HP gear along with Google's Apps software. The HP SMB IT in a Box program was announced by HP at its HP Discover conference in Las Vegas on Tuesday, alongside news of HP entering the Google Apps Reseller program. HP has traditionally had a strong relationship with …
Hang on. I need to look out my window and see how many pigs are actually flying, then check the weather reports for the temps in hell.
Has HP decided they don't want to go down with the boat?
Balmer must be throwing sofas at this point.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats