Cisco is hoping that a framework it created for its Identity Services Engine (ISE) could offer the basis for a standard for multivendor security integration. The Borg created the Platform Exchange Grid – pxGrid – to allow third-party developers to integrate with ISE, and has told told NetworkWorld it intends to put the …
"and have that information sharable between partners" like the ...
Yesterday, Snowden, US Hero, admitted that the USA is hacking routers - CISCO routers BTW - so undoubtedly this would be pleasing to the NSA to have but three hacks: CISCO et al; Huawei and ZTE. Much more manageable.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix