Cisco is hoping that a framework it created for its Identity Services Engine (ISE) could offer the basis for a standard for multivendor security integration. The Borg created the Platform Exchange Grid – pxGrid – to allow third-party developers to integrate with ISE, and has told told NetworkWorld it intends to put the …
"and have that information sharable between partners" like the ...
Yesterday, Snowden, US Hero, admitted that the USA is hacking routers - CISCO routers BTW - so undoubtedly this would be pleasing to the NSA to have but three hacks: CISCO et al; Huawei and ZTE. Much more manageable.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months