Cisco is hoping that a framework it created for its Identity Services Engine (ISE) could offer the basis for a standard for multivendor security integration. The Borg created the Platform Exchange Grid – pxGrid – to allow third-party developers to integrate with ISE, and has told told NetworkWorld it intends to put the …
"and have that information sharable between partners" like the ...
Yesterday, Snowden, US Hero, admitted that the USA is hacking routers - CISCO routers BTW - so undoubtedly this would be pleasing to the NSA to have but three hacks: CISCO et al; Huawei and ZTE. Much more manageable.
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...