Cisco is hoping that a framework it created for its Identity Services Engine (ISE) could offer the basis for a standard for multivendor security integration. The Borg created the Platform Exchange Grid – pxGrid – to allow third-party developers to integrate with ISE, and has told told NetworkWorld it intends to put the …
"and have that information sharable between partners" like the ...
Yesterday, Snowden, US Hero, admitted that the USA is hacking routers - CISCO routers BTW - so undoubtedly this would be pleasing to the NSA to have but three hacks: CISCO et al; Huawei and ZTE. Much more manageable.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers