The Barcelona Supercomputing Center has been monkeying around with the combination of low-powered processors and relatively low-end graphics chips. Well, BSC is getting ready to take its ceepie-geepie prototyping up another notch by marrying a baby ARM processor aimed at smartphones and tablets with a full-on GPU coprocessor. …
This article needs a good proof read
I know 'C' and 'G' look similar and all, but really - get thorough guys.
Re: This article needs a good proof read
I was having a high dyslexia morning. Apologies. Now you know why I call them ceepie-geepies. . .
Tesla and tegra?
Xxx giga flops and 0-60 in 4 seconds??
> Bull is being hired to do the system integration
I foresee failure.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market