The Barcelona Supercomputing Center has been monkeying around with the combination of low-powered processors and relatively low-end graphics chips. Well, BSC is getting ready to take its ceepie-geepie prototyping up another notch by marrying a baby ARM processor aimed at smartphones and tablets with a full-on GPU coprocessor. …
This article needs a good proof read
I know 'C' and 'G' look similar and all, but really - get thorough guys.
Re: This article needs a good proof read
I was having a high dyslexia morning. Apologies. Now you know why I call them ceepie-geepies. . .
Tesla and tegra?
Xxx giga flops and 0-60 in 4 seconds??
> Bull is being hired to do the system integration
I foresee failure.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes