The Australian Communications and Media Authority has begun the groundwork for clearing wireless microphones out of the 700 MHz band, and hopes to get its new technical standard adopted by October this year. The ACMA has issued a discussion paper (linked here) covering its plans to bump wireless mics from frequencies between 694 …
New Zealand are running a similar wireless microphone consultation too at this very moment in time, though we are not looking at labelling equipment as yet.
Reputable dealers should stop now
I'd suggest that all sellers who want to protect their reputation, should have stopped selling microphones in the band in 2011, except as replacements.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less