The Australian Communications and Media Authority has begun the groundwork for clearing wireless microphones out of the 700 MHz band, and hopes to get its new technical standard adopted by October this year. The ACMA has issued a discussion paper (linked here) covering its plans to bump wireless mics from frequencies between 694 …
New Zealand are running a similar wireless microphone consultation too at this very moment in time, though we are not looking at labelling equipment as yet.
Reputable dealers should stop now
I'd suggest that all sellers who want to protect their reputation, should have stopped selling microphones in the band in 2011, except as replacements.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan