The Australian Communications and Media Authority has begun the groundwork for clearing wireless microphones out of the 700 MHz band, and hopes to get its new technical standard adopted by October this year. The ACMA has issued a discussion paper (linked here) covering its plans to bump wireless mics from frequencies between 694 …
New Zealand are running a similar wireless microphone consultation too at this very moment in time, though we are not looking at labelling equipment as yet.
Reputable dealers should stop now
I'd suggest that all sellers who want to protect their reputation, should have stopped selling microphones in the band in 2011, except as replacements.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?