The Australian Communications and Media Authority has begun the groundwork for clearing wireless microphones out of the 700 MHz band, and hopes to get its new technical standard adopted by October this year. The ACMA has issued a discussion paper (linked here) covering its plans to bump wireless mics from frequencies between 694 …
New Zealand are running a similar wireless microphone consultation too at this very moment in time, though we are not looking at labelling equipment as yet.
Reputable dealers should stop now
I'd suggest that all sellers who want to protect their reputation, should have stopped selling microphones in the band in 2011, except as replacements.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst